MJKC Tournament
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

MJKC Tournament

MJKC Tournament

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

lots of questions! :D

3 participants
AuteurMessage
fox

lots of questions! :D Empty
MessageSujet: lots of questions! :D   lots of questions! :D Icon_minitimeMer 5 Mar - 17:08

sorry,

i don't find the exact information i need

so here are my questions ...

1. How many players? (sometimes i read 4, sometimes 6)
2. Three maps, different for each match. Do these have to come from the mappack? What if two battling teams choose the same map then?
3. Anyone can play the match ... as long as they are there from the beginning of the match, right?

thanks a lot
fox
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Freak

Freak

MessageSujet: Re: lots of questions! :D   lots of questions! :D Icon_minitimeMer 5 Mar - 19:52

I'm a little bad in english but I try to answer you ! Wink

1) We fixed a number of players for a match at 4 !!! So this is the minimum of players by Match !
Somes teams dispose enter them to fix another number of players ! It is of that come 6 Wink !
However you can play for example 5 vs 8 player provided that the number is a minimum of 4 !

2) Maps must be choose in the Pack Map ! You choose 3 map for a match and you can't choose them again for another match !
If a same map is choose by the two teams: they must arrange together to choose differents maps !

3) Anyone of YOUR team can play the match (normal ^^ ) from the beginning of the match to the end ! But let us recommand that you can choose substitutes for a match whose numbers of players is fixed ! More: a player can't joint "in the middle" of the match !

So I hope to have answered to your questions !
Good Luck for the tournament Wink
Ce££aS

Ce££aS

MessageSujet: Re: lots of questions! :D   lots of questions! :D Icon_minitimeMer 5 Mar - 23:03

Really funny Franglish Freak lol!

_ 4 players per match minimum

_ You have to choose 3 maps per match in the pack of 20 tracks. You can download it here
These 3 maps can't be chosen again for next match. If both teams choose same map, see it together. You must have got 6 different tracks

_ All the members of ANE clan can play as long as they are there from the beginning of the match

I think this english is better but i know you understood Freak. Only a joke tongue
fox

MessageSujet: Re: lots of questions! :D   lots of questions! :D Icon_minitimeJeu 6 Mar - 13:14

Merci pour votre réponses :-)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: lots of questions! :D   lots of questions! :D Icon_minitime

lots of questions! :D
Page 1 sur 1